The BJM Govt College Alumni Association was formed with a view to keep the silken threads of the attachement between the old students and the institution.Objects of the Association
1. To provide opportunities for the members of the association to keep in touch with their Alma Mater.
2. To serve as a platform for the members to come together and renew their acquaintance with the college, teachers, and college mates.
3. To help the student of the college by extending financial assistance on the basis of merit cum means.
4. To help the growth of the college in various fields of curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
5. To promote and propagate literary and scientific activities among the members.
All the students of the college shall be eligible to become member of the association. There shall be the following classes of members.
1. Life Members : Life members are those members who have purchased their life membership. Life membership fee shall be Rs.2000. Life member shall be exempted from paying the renewal and participation fee on the FSA day. Ongoing students shall pay Rs.1000 for life membership.
2. Ordinary Members: Ordinary Membership fee shall be Rs.200.Ordinary member shall renew their membership every year by paying Rs.25.
3. Honarary Members: Honorary members are those who have worked in the college as facultiesContact Details
At present the working committee consists of the following members anyone of them may be contacted for details:
President: Adv.C.P Sudheesh Kumar,Mob:9447106024
Secretary: Chenamkara Gopakumar, Mob:8547401069
Treasurer: Sri.Prathap Chandran.S, Mob:9447988288