Library & Reading Room
1. The College reading room. – The reading room will function during the following hours:
9.30 a.m. to 9.50 a.m.
1.00 p.m. to 1.50 p.m.
4.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
2. Current issues of the various journals received by the college and daily newspapers will be kept in the reading rooms, during the hour mentioned above.
3. Students should maintain absolute silence in the reading rooms; they should not remove any journals or newspaper from the room tear off pages or pictures or defaced the journals in any manner whatsoever.
4. Books in the reference Library, periodicals and books which rare are intended for consultation and reference only within the library premises, they should never be taken out.
5. Each student is allowed to take one book at a time from the lending Library.
6. A list of books available in the lending library will be kept with Librarian.
7. Application for books in the prescribed form for books should be put in the box placed in the Library of the purpose, before 12.30 p.m. on the day fixed and books will be issued between 3.30 p.m. and 4.30 p.m. on the same day,. No book shall be kept for more than 15 days by a borrower. If the book is not returned when due or called for a minimum fine of 50 paise per week of default will be levied.
8. Absence from the college of the student will not be admitted as an excuse for delay in returning the book.
9. The Principal may recall any book loaned to a student at any time.
10. All markings, underlining etc., in the books are punishable with a fine or with replacement. Books should be returned intact.
11. The student must satisfy himself as to whether the book issued to him is in sound condition and if it is not bring the matter to the notice of the Librarian.
12. For all damages to books noticed at the time of their return to the Library, the borrower will be held responsible and he will have to pay the cost of replacement along with any fine levied by the Principal.
13. If a book is lost by borrower he must pay the cost of replacement together with any fine that the Principal may impose upon him.